Browsers can now be run in headless mode via the arguments in the browser provider configuration. Tests recorded or built with the new SeleniumIDE (3.x) can now be imported into MuseIDE from the .side file.
Additions and improvements
- Import new SeleniumIDE format files (.side)
- BrowserProvider now has an arguments field that is passed to the browser startup command. E.g. “–headless”
- ValueSourceDescriptors can now have a default value. This is useful, for example, on optional step parameters that should have a ‘true’ value when used.
- All events are shown in the event log table, including those before the first step starts.
- Updated to Selenium 3.11
- Improve command-line output from tests
- New WebdriverCapture plugin can collect screenshots, page content and log files for each step.
- New EventLogWriter plugin writes events to disk as-they-are-received, instead of at the end of the test. Very useful when a browser hangs or test crashes due to unhandled errors.
- Fixed bug with copy and multiple-paste that caused step-ids to be duplicated, leading to UI corruption when stepping through a test.
- Fix: Test Suite plugin failures do not show message to user (command-line or log file).